Clark’s print media strategy is built around a highly differentiated, niche print media logistics solutions business model. With our international division, Clark Worldwide Transportation specializes in international freight forwarding, warehousing, consolidation, and transportation management for the print media industry. Combined with our domestic divisions, Clark Distribution Systems and Highway Distribution Systems, Clark Group provides a competitive advantage as a single source global supply chain solution for publishers, printers and distributors of magazines and books.
In addition Clark Worldwide Transportation has developed the most advanced operational, support and management software systems tailored for the print media supply chain that provides our customers full transparency with on-line access for status of on-hand orders and international destined shipments.
Clark Worldwide Transportation, an accredited NVOCC – Non Vessel Common Carrier and Licensed IATA agent offers you the cost effective advantage of consolidation. Clark supports the print media supply chain by offering Publishers, printers or distributors that have titles/copies intended for common destinations and within the same cycle time to co-ship together. This results in a more cost efficient delivery to the final international destinations.
Both our USA and overseas agent locations are experts in multi-order consolidations, as we ship for more than 4,000 publishers to over 80 countries and territories, on a regular basis. Clark Worldwide provides consolidated international shipments from three strategically located distribution centers based in the US and offers our customers a unique “footprint” of allocated space for accumulation of orders.
Our specialized Book and Magazine departments can customize your individual warehousing and shipping solutionsOur specialized Book and Magazine departments can customize your individual warehousing and shipping solutions.
- Publisher Book allotments are received into your individual consignments
- Magazine Pools are segregated to your individual title and copy count requirements
- Weekly Air & Sea consolidations to over 80 countries
- Utilization of RF WMS systems scanning Book ISBN and Magazine bi-pad numbers
- Magazine cover scans visibility within your unique portal
- Dedicated website visibility of your book procurement with tracking and tracing
- Assembly & distribution
- Short and long term storage capabilities
- Bipad – Title label creation and application via automated technologies
- X-RAY screening technology
- Strategic gateways
- Door to Door
- Door to Port
- Complete export documentation
- Documentation archives
- Packing / Crating / Palletization
Clark Worldwide offers weekly scheduled consolidated ocean and air freight shipments. For more information please contact us.